Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Testing Scribefire

Yikes!  Over a month since any entries!  Ok, time to put this blog into the scribefire extension and try and make some use of it to spur a bit of flow.

Not that I have been totally without words.  I have been wiki mad the last couple of months, really exploring the possibilities of mediawiki on my server and starting to use it as a journal - journal in the cloud that only I have access to ( I hope!)  No passwords there just a lot of fairly uninteresting drivel about whatever is going on inside my head at the moment.  If someone was so interested they hacked in that would be fine!!  Unfortunately i highly doubt this would ever be the case.

This blog entry, then is just to see how the scribefire extension will work as far as posting to my blog.

1 comment: