The dreaded first post. I opened this blogger account so long ago that I had forgotten about it! Without the first post. So here it is. The first post.
This blog will serve as a very roughly thrown together and barely edited account of my adventures in trying to live a balanced life. Speaking of a balanced life - which honestly I have little idea what that may encompass, here is a link to the TED talk that inspired that bit of I had no idea that's what this blog was going to be about until I just now wrote it....
Balancing Life and Work
OOOOOOO, using some HTML - now that's reaching back a few years into the dusty memory of geek files. I'm quite sure I've forgotten much more than I remember.
Future blog posts will hopefully not, though will probably often, ramble as much as this one. I would like it serve as much as a record of things I have learned and tried along the way, ie as a place of reference, as well as a place to dump whatever personal insights I might be having at any given moment.
And lo, the first post is written.
No comments:
Post a Comment