Being pretty much self taught by trial and error and having so little time lately, learning how to manage grub2 has never been high on my list of things to care about. Editing the config file was so damn easy! Maybe it's just a passive agressive thing, I don't know. However thanks to The How To Geek and a handy tool called Grub Customizer, I can do things the easy way. Geez - maybe I should just go back to Windows. Shut yo mouth!
Actually I found this especially useful because I am using a common computer that is a dual boot system and for simplicity's sake - ie to keep my wife happy - the system needs to default boot into Windows. I'll be discussing my OS setup in the next blog or so. The anticipation is building to a feverish pitch I know. Anyhow,
Head on over to the site for the rest of the story....
No comments:
Post a Comment